This podcast is in your ears right now because of today's guest fabulous team at LikeMind Media who edit our rambling words into something we can call a podcast.
Both Tim and Steve know Paul Ince and have worked with him and his team in real life so now Paul is a great marketer, boss, speaker, host and podcaster … you'll enjoy this episode if you're in the agency world.
We ask and Paul answers the following questions:
- What is the state of the agency world today in terms of being generalist or specialist?
- Do you agree with the 'talk' about niching is the best strategy for agencies?
- Do you see a gap or chasm opening between agencies who just do marketing activity for money and those who are impact driven and focus on long term goals, creativity and outcomes?
- How do you as an agency owner stay up to date or out in front of topics like BLM?
- What is the impact of BLM, climate and the whole social and economic issues on the agency world?
- Do we as marketers have a responsibility to educate our clients of social issues and even challenge their actions or decisions that don't align with social good ?
- What goes into making a good brief ?
Watch out for Paul's closing statement it's a doozy (1hr 3m)
Here's all those links you need 👇
- Paul Ince is @Bizpaul on all the socials
- Paul's agency https://www.likemind.media/
- His New podcast 'Humans Exhaust Me with Phylicia Jones
- MarketEd.Live conference